Your privacy is of great importance to us, and our website (hereinafter the “Site”) and our mobile application (hereinafter the “App”) have been developed with that in mind. We recognize your right to know what information is being collected about you and how that information will be used, as well as our obligations to protect what we do collect.
Toby’s Fund respects your privacy while you are an online visitor to our Site or using our App. We do not collect personal information unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. User is responsible for checking the last updated date below, and reading the policy to be sure that they still are in agreement with the terms.
We acknowledge your right:
- To know for what purpose the information gathered might be used.
- To know with what other entities the information gathered might be shared.
- To a guarantee of reasonable security of any data collected.
- To a guarantee of data accuracy and fidelity.
- To access to data gathered, to the extent feasible, to ensure accuracy and fidelity.
- To choose not to be included in any use of the data unrelated to the stated purpose for which the data was collected.
- To choose not to be included in any transfer of data to any third party for any use unrelated to the stated purpose for which the data was collected.
Information We Collect About You
Personal Information. We may collect the following types of personal information when you access services through the Site or App:
- Information provided by you when accessing services. For example, you may be required to submit personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address in order to access certain services on the Site.
- Service and Feedback. Information you provide us through customer service correspondence and general feedback.
We do not request or require personal information from you to access the App or utilize its services.
Non-personal Information. When you visit the Site or use the Mobile App, we may collect non-personal information, as described below:
- When you access the Site, non-personal information is generally collected through the Site, such as a catalog of the Site pages you visit, server log files, cookies, and other technologies and information that you voluntarily provide.
- When you use the mobile App, we will have access to non-personal information such as data about App usage generally, your device or other digital identifier, or other data that is required to provide services and maintain the functionality of the App. The App was built with and is maintained through a service called AppMySite, explained in further detail below. This data is collected and shared with us, and you cannot opt-out of this indirect data collection.
Server log files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is logged in our Site server log files along with other information about your activity on our Site. Similarly, your IP address will likely be stored when you access the App. An IP address is a unique numerical identifier associated with a device when it accesses the internet or other network. Your IP address is used for purposes like calculating Site and App usage levels, helping diagnose problems with our servers, and generally administering the Site and App. Collecting IP addresses is a standard practice on the Internet.
Geolocation. Certain features and functionalities of the Site or App may have access to location services on your computer or mobile device if you have enabled them in your browser or device settings.
Use of Information Collected
Personal Information. We may use personal information we collect in the following ways:
- Fulfillment of requests. We may use personal information collected from you to provide you with any services you request.
- Administrative communications. From time to time, we may use personal information you provide to us to contact you about the services you have ordered or important changes to the Site or App. Because this information may be important to your use of the Site or App, the fulfillment of your request, or required by Federal regulation, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- Business Partners. We may partner with other companies to fulfill products or services that you order. We may disclose personal information to third parties who provide services to us in connection with fulfilling your requests.
- For example, if you make a donation by credit card, certain personal information may be supplied to our bank partner for purposes of processing a credit card transaction.
- When using the online giving tools available on our Site, personal information may be disclosed to organizations maintaining the accounting of contributions and to your payroll office.
- Additional disclosure may be made to other parties as required by law.
- Toby’s Fund does not otherwise sell, rent, trade, or provide your personal information to outside parties.
- To Respond to an Inquiry. We may use personal information that you provide to us to respond to questions or other inquiries about the Site or App.
Non-personal Information. Because non-personal information does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose.
Third-Party Service Providers
Examples of third-party service providers include, but are not limited to, the web browser you use to access the Site on your computer or mobile device, social media platforms or other websites that are accessible through links from the Site or App, and the App store you use to access and download the App. Please refer to the relevant third-party privacy policies for additional information about how your information and data is accessed and used.
How We Protect Your Information
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to data. These measures include internal and external reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
When we provide business partners with your information in order to fulfill your request, we require that these parties agree to process such information on our instructions and with appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
When visitors to our Site or App provide personal information, the data is encrypted and protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Last update 10/02/2023.